1. The next financial crisis may be triggered by central banks
2. The dog that’s yet to bark: Where did the inflation go?
3. Is the bubble only starting?
4. How to spot the next crisis
5. The bubble without any fizz
In the first article, I explore the fundamentals of financial crises: what constitutes a financial crisis, what causes it, and why we see an increasing number of them. The next article will explore the telltale signs that suggest an economic bubble. The third one will address the central bank as a key economic actor in this coming financial crisis, including an examination of whether the next crisis will be caused by central banks, the role of inflation in determining central banks’ motives, and what policy steps the central bank should take.